Team America: World Police (2004)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I saw it at the theater, I was on a business trip to a different city. In the theater was me (a 50 yr old business man) and probably 20 middle- and high-school aged boys. We all thought it was hilarious. I guess it spans age groups, but not gender or maturity groups.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forced myself to set through several of the reality shows on the discovery channels this weekend to see if I had missed something. :screwy:
One common outcome from all of them. I should have stayed in my man cave and reloaded ammo. :ugh2:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iv tried watching it several times from different parts...not just the beginning. I guess the move is just too...well....stupid for me

Not that I know this personally but I have heard smoking a little reefer makes anything funny.

Kick back don't take life so seriously.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're into puppets having a completely disturbing sex scene,.... this movie is for you!

Seriously,.. I had to fast forward that part but the rest was pretty damn funny.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do like me ... start in the middle ... or catch it in the last 10 minutes ... Sometimes that helps because then my OCD REQUIRES that I watch from the beginning just to see what was going on ...

GC noticed for the first time yesterday that I was reading a magazine from back to front. :scratch: WTF are you doing, he says ... :shocked: Me, you talking to me?? I'm reading this magazine ... :uhh: Oh, ok ... :lookaroun he says ... :rollingla

I think we may have been somehow separated at birth.. I do the same thing with the magazines. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom