The Bible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dale,

You can go to Bible Series TV and pre-order the 4-disc DVD set for around $50 to $55 from Amazon.

The wife and I watched it this evening. I'm also recording it with my DirectTV DVR, but it has been acting up some on me. I will likely order the DVD set as well. If I remember what I read at that website right, I think it is also available in Blu-Ray.

Obviously, since it is going to cover from Genesis to Revelation in 10 episodes, there are major parts that have been left out.

Not trying to be too facetious here, but in the Sodom-being-destroyed part of the show, I think that one of the angels fighting in the streets was the forerunner of the Ninja. He is a real two-fisted sword fighter. Or, should I say, two fists, each filled with swords.

I thought there were good visual effects and for the most part, the story line was pretty accurate.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. :(

I'm living in my RV while working in Chicago with only antenna/air TV. I had a portable satellite for a couple years, but cancelled it a few years back. I usually sleep more than I watch TV when I'm there - then back to work.

Wife currently at home in OK. We live in the woods with only antenna/air TV. Tried to get satellite a couple of years ago. They had no place to put it where I could get reception once the trees grew the leaves!

Plan on getting the DVDs. I follow Roma Downey on Twitter and have seen a few trailers for this series over the past few months. She's been pretty pumped about it coming out. She and her husband, Mark Burnett have done a fantastic job in making this series. I can't wait to see it in it's entirety.

johnharms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a great series so far. I can't wait to see the others. I think they have done a great job so far on showing us what it might/could have been like.

If you haven't all ready, download the You Version, Bible App on your smart phone or tablet. You can also go to www.youversion.com if you don't have a smart phone or tablet. Great resource!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom