The Decriminalization Of Bestiality Is Becoming A Key Issue For Libertarian Leaders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps we should select the views of a select group of fringe Republicans and paint the entire Republican Party with that brush.

I can see this thread spawning a poll.
Which party is most in favor of beastiality.
A. Libertarian party
B. Republican party
C. Green party
D. Democrat party
E. Frat party
F. Communist party

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally don't care what anybody else does with his livestock.

I suppose if its a big deal to you, you can insist on buying certified buggered free mutton.
One day while we were waiting for 10th grade English to start, a student asked of the class in general where "virgin wool" came from. Before any of the rest of us had time to think, a sharp-witted gal in the back of the classroom spouted, "ugly sheep."

I guess they'll have another use now...

Q: Why do shepherds wear robes?
A: Because sheep can hear a zipper a mile away.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see this thread spawning a poll.
Which party is most in favor of beastiality.
A. Libertarian party
B. Republican party
C. Green party
D. Democrat party
E. Frat party
F. Communist party

C. Green Party, have you seen Cynthia McKinney?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fantastic. ..now the incarcerated black dogs have to worry about getting rapped. Well maybe not, humans dont like black dogs. The white ones might be in trouble now.

Would mirror FBI statistics.

Buffalo was mans first love of the prairie....until sheep came along.

Damn. You know any guy bad enough to mount up on a buffalo likely wouldn't take any sh*t from anyone for it. Proof positive that earlier generations were way tougher than what passes for men now.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soon they will be trying to make it legal to marry your pets. My God this country is getting flipped upside down. :screwy:

Not to worry, shortly after they do this country and most of it's people will be dead. Probably world wide. While you may not find it on Wiki, one of the suspected origins of both AIDS and Ebola is sex with animals.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to worry, shortly after they do this country and most of it's people will be dead. Probably world wide. While you may not find it on Wiki, one of the suspected origins of both AIDS and Ebola is sex with animals.
The virus that causes AIDS has long been thought to be a mutation of a virus found in green monkeys of central Africa (I first heard that theory back in '84 during a lecture by a OUHSC professor), but having sex with the monkeys isn't the only way that it could've been transmitted from monkey to human, and it's not one of the more likely transmission methods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom