MIGHTY PEN - March GIVEAWAY: .223 / 5.56 Bullet Keyrings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What bullet would you like in a .223 / 5.56 keyring?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm torn. The green-tip is my first choice, but the Zombie ammo is also pretty cool (especially for a conversation-starter like a keychain). But the Winchester Ballistic Silver-tip is also very sharp looking.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm slightly concerned that the anti-zombie round is doing so well... :wink2:

LOL... yes I understand.

I'm torn. The green-tip is my first choice, but the Zombie ammo is also pretty cool (especially for a conversation-starter like a keychain). But the Winchester Ballistic Silver-tip is also very sharp looking.

The good old military green tip steel core bullet is great, but the Z-Max sure does have some appeal.

Normally the Z-Max comes loaded in the Hornady brass cases for the Zombie Ammo, but I can do it in either brass or nickel plated versions.

I should have some more pics up of the various options later tonight or tomorrow.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a related note, my review of the new MIGHTY PEN Co. .45-110 Sharps Pen is up.

i1248.photobucket.com_albums_hh494_gunsandlights_45_110Pen1_Version2.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
definitely in....and let's get you some FB traffic....and put your name out there beyond just us

Thanks Zombie! I'm not as well versed on the whole social media phenomenon as I need to be. Still learning how to use it effectively.

I did manage to get a FB named url thanks to the first 25 'charter fans'.
www.facebook.com/theMIGHTYPENco

I'm still trying to figure out how to do some kind of an online special for them and so I can do more in the future too but so far, all I've found is FaceBook location based 'check in' specials? :anyone:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Zombie! I'm not as well versed on the whole social media phenomenon as I need to be. Still learning how to use it effectively.

I'm still trying to figure out how to do some kind of an online special for them and so I can do more in the future too but so far, all I've found is FaceBook location based 'check in' specials? :anyone:

Cool - I just liked your page. Check out Spyderco's Facebook page and look at their contests tab and you can get some ideas.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If ya have any questions or need help let me know. I can say I don't know how bigger pages set some stuff up but I know the easiest way to do some of this stuff and it all builds people talking about ya

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Doug, I can help ya set up a shop on Facebook. It's free and everything runs through PayPal like on your webpage.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doug, I can help ya set up a shop on Facebook. It's free and everything runs through PayPal like on your webpage.

Thanks Shelby! Between you and Zombie, I think I can really get a foot hold in this 21st Century world of online and social marketing and sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom