The old door knock and handle jiggle in Hydro, OK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beware of 2 Hispanic males in the Hydro, area who just knocked on my front door and when I didn't answer jiggled the doorknob. I was armed and quickly opened the door to their dismay. The one on the porch put hands up and backed off the porch saying something about needing electrical work done. I told them to get the hell off my property and they complied. I live in a single family home with no sign of being an electrician, which I am not. They are in a newer white ford 4 door diesel pickup truck. The older one looks to be 40ish 5'6" 165#'s the other looks to be mid to late 20's 6' 190#'s. I hate to think what would have happened if I was gone and the wife and baby girl were home alone.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Off topic....Hydro has got to be the windiest place on Earth. My dad was born there and two of my grandparents are buried in the Hydro cemetery. You have to stake flowers to a t-post to keep them from blowing away.

Back on topic....don't shoot through the door.

Latest posts

Top Bottom