The old door knock and handle jiggle in Hydro, OK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madpap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Off topic....Hydro has got to be the windiest place on Earth. My dad was born there and two of my grandparents are buried in the Hydro cemetery. You have to stake flowers to a t-post to keep them from blowing away.

Back on topic....don't shoot through the door.

I know what you mean. My mother is from Carnegie and my dad is from Mountain View.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if they really were looking for an electrician and had the wrong house? Are they still considered POS thieves?

Hooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
348 in my book when the jiggled the handle YES! Also they were Hispanic I know it is racial profiling, but come on they probably know 100 people in the construction trade.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No reason to jiggle the door knob if they were looking for some one. Not Racial Profiling, not like he pulled their car into his driveway and forced them to jiggle the door knob.

Hooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really could care less if it was racial profiling they gave up their rights to not be profiled when they drove onto my private property. I believe I handled it in a more desirable manner than most would have. They were allowed to leave under their own power and not dragged off in cuffs or bags. My home has no signs of being a store front for an electrician, furthermore there was not a car in the drive and I don't have a garage to park one in. There was only one conclusion to come to, they were casing the house and got caught. If I had been asleep and they made it in the house I would be on the local news for protecting what is mine, because without a doubt I would have defended my home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom