The President Comes a Callin'...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obama Shows up at your home. You would:

• Like the sycophant I am I would lick the feet of the messiah and hang on his every word.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would welcome President Obama into my home and learn from the master.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I would treat the President with the respect due the office and freely discuss the issues with him.

Votes: 67 57.3%
  • I'd talk to Obama on my porch but wouldn't let him in my home.

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • When he set foot on my property I'd ask him to leave. If refused I'd have him remvd as a trespasser.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • Who?

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imagine that President Obama has decided to choose one American family to visit with and discuss the issues that concern the average American Joe.

He's chosen you.

How would you handle the visit?

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would treat the President with the respect due the office and freely discuss the issues with him.

I despise him but to have a chance to talk to the any US President.......how could anyone pass it up ?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He can come in and chat...but the media can f#ck off...and Allen West will be moderating the discussion.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Easy, say "With all due respect Mr. President, GTF off my lawn....now!"

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I'm floored at your answer.He's, arguably, the leader of free world.When are you EVER going to get a chance to meet and discuss things with ANY world leader ?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the Secret Service would probably require you to empty your safes before allowing anybody under its protection to come to your home.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keyword in your post redmax is "leader". Whenever the community organizer decides to lead then I MIGHT consider him a leader. So far he has shown none of the qualities that personify a leader.

Latest posts

Top Bottom