The U.S. Govenment is Conducting a Ponzi Scheme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what I don't understand...

Why dont they impeach Obimbo for spending money that wasn't appropriated by congress?

Hum....thinking about your question....hum!? I almost have a thought.....here it comes Hobbes! our Senate won't convict their own?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is what I don't understand...

Why dont they impeach Obimbo for spending money that wasn't appropriated by congress?

People who honestly believe there is a hairs difference between the rep. and the dems. are either lying to themselves or fools. No middle ground.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a hint....
Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law. But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by Yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

Latest posts

Top Bottom