The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bet is on Tyrese and the little girls...or Lily, the chick who ended the Governor. She was all bloody and needed a replacement kid.

There was that bit earlier in the season when Michonne started crying while holding the baby. I think they were setting up a storyline with her and the baby.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any American actors on this show? I didn't realize Maggie was played by an English chick too.

That was one hell of a finale. The baby may be dead, they are unlikely to show an infant ate up. I can certainly see michonne or Tyrese with the baby too. All that said, I think the baby is dead.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was that bit earlier in the season when Michonne started crying while holding the baby. I think they were setting up a storyline with her and the baby.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe!

So we have everyone scattered;

Glenn is on the bus
Tyrese possibly with the group of young girls; even though they took off in a different direction
Maggie with drunk medic and the other chick
Daryl and Beth (Daryl finally going to get some?)
Rick and Carl
Michonne, solo as usual

What are the chances that they designated a rally point in the event of evac? Going to be entertaining to watch it play out.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any American actors on this show? I didn't realize Maggie was played by an English chick too.

That was one hell of a finale. The baby may be dead, they are unlikely to show an infant ate up. I can certainly see michonne or Tyrese with the baby too. All that said, I think the baby is dead.

Lauren Cohen is American. She was born in Philly and spent some years in New Jersey before moving to the UK.

Chandler Riggs (Carl) is American.

Norman Reedus (Daryl) is American.

Melissa McBride (Carol) is American.

Scott Wilson (Hershel) is American.

Emily Kinney (Beth) is American.

Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori) is American.

Laurie Holden (Andrea) is American.

Danai Gurira (Michonne) is American.

Chad Coleman (Tyrese) is American.

And I'm sure there are many more.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I remember someone talking about the plan during the siege.

Yeah I remember that too...but I think they only mentioned everyone getting to the bus. Wonder if they planned the step after "run away!" LOL.

Kinda like folks who talk about "bugging out" today...lots of cool plans and gadgets to bug out with but nowhere to bug out to!

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When Tyrese called Rick and Darrel what was he trying to show them? I didnt get a good look. Though I was thinking maybe Carl did what ever it was and Carol wasnt the one who killed those two sick people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom