The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've also noticed the no sights, when the gov gunned down the national guard unit in the previous season, they didn't have any sights either, and all these full auto M4's, I guess they think every swinging Richard in the Military carries a machine gun...

The grenade down the barrel of the tank would work if the breach was open. I guess they can't be accurate with everything, but it bothers me!

But even if the breach were not open, wouldn't the concussion break their eardrums and mess them up (the folks inside the tank)?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But even if the breach were not open, wouldn't the concussion break their eardrums and mess them up (the folks inside the tank)?

Probably no more violent an explosion, pressure and sound-wise, than that of the propellant that launches the 105mm round out of the breech.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont think judith is dead.

Why would you pull a baby out of a carrier when you are running for gunfire and zombies? Answer- you wouldn't. You might ditch the carrier at some point, but not while actively trying to escape. You can run carrying a basket, it is a lot harder to run with a baby in your arms, much less defend against potential walkers/militants. I think the baby is dead.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely the best episode this season. Hated to see Herschel die, but I think that the smile he had before he died, was for Rick, who was making an effort for peace instead of just going for the guns.

Glad to see Daryl take out the tank and the sorry piece of crap that took up with the Gov. after the Gov. had killed his brother.

Did anyone else notice that one of the female walkers that was marching into the prison, was the one that tried to feed Rick to her husband before offing herself?
I thought she looked familiar but for some reason I couldn't think of who she was. Glad you posted this. That was bothering me

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK..so I finally have seen every episode of "the Walking Dead", just so I could see what the hubbub is about. Here's my take on the show. I LIKE IT!

The first season was the best. I've noticed that the "zombies" have changed over the seasons. In the first season they were pretty ferocious, breaking windows with rocks and they had a little more mobility. Through the seasons, they have slowed down, become more dull and seem to be more of a nuisance than a supreme killer-thingy. I've also noticed that their skulls must disappear when they "turn", because you can make a zombie's head turn to mist by breathing hard on them.

In season two, the zombies didn't seem to be a main focus of the show - this made that season boring. I really was glad when they left that "farm".

Season 3 wasn't bad and it almost seems like they're losing show ideas in season 4 and are grasping a bit for new predicaments to get into. The Governor was a good bad guy...but I was kind of glad to see him go.

Characters! OK, one of my favorites michoo..moochoo..mookie...whatever the hell her name is. We'll just call her "ninja sword woman" (or NSW for short). She rocks! Glen's cool too, and I like Tyree. I haven't liked Rick (the star) from the first. I couldn't figure out what was pissing me off about him for a long time, but finally have. It's that fake-ass accent..it's horrible. Then I found out that the actor is a Brit..that could explain the craptastic southern accent, dunno. I know it sucks. He's over-dramatic and yells or cries about every single thing. I hate him. His character needs to die a horrible death. Zombies..take him away..PLEASE!

OK, that's all I have for now. Addicting show, I can't wait for the next one.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I know this is just a show, but suspending disbelief, my take on the Zombies, are that they are dead, and decomposing. So as time goes by, the original Zombies are breaking down, slowing down and becoming easier to kill. This doesn't apply to the newly dead/turned. They are just as violent as the original, just not present in as high a concentration.

They thing that bugs me on the show, is how they treat firearms like bubble gum, once it has been used for a while, and out of ammo, they just discard it, like they will never find ammo for it again. Oh and they have never been inside a real old fashion hard ware store, where they have grubbing hoes, roof rippers, axes, spiked pry bars and other tools that are vastly better than their improvised Zombie stickers.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I know this is just a show, but suspending disbelief, my take on the Zombies, are that they are dead, and decomposing. So as time goes by, the original Zombies are breaking down, slowing down and becoming easier to kill. This doesn't apply to the newly dead/turned. They are just as violent as the original, just not present in as high a concentration.

They thing that bugs me on the show, is how they treat firearms like bubble gum, once it has been used for a while, and out of ammo, they just discard it, like they will never find ammo for it again. Oh and they have never been inside a real old fashion hard ware store, where they have grubbing hoes, roof rippers, axes, spiked pry bars and other tools that are vastly better than their improvised Zombie stickers.

Mosin M44, for the win!

Latest posts

Top Bottom