The wife got pulled over tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She had her first experience dealing with an officer while she was armed, the TPD officer was professional and courteous. So if the officer that stopped the black Mustang GT on I-44 this evening is on here kudos' for being polite and courteous.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as he didnt ask her where she was going, this should be a nice polite thread showing the police are just doing their jobs. So................

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as he didnt ask her where she was going, this should be a nice polite thread showing the police are just doing their jobs. So................

Oh he did, he even had the audacity to wish her a good evening.

Did she ask him if she was being detained?

I think that was a no brainer...

I never really did and still don't understand the posts thanking and giving kudos to cops that pull you over? :flybuzz:

Because it rubs the noses of the douche's that like to piss and moan about cops doing their job the wrong way and I am just that kinda guy :)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never really did and still don't understand the posts thanking and giving kudos to cops that pull you over? :flybuzz:

Because every now and then you get one that is being an a$$hat, and many LEOs get treated like they are all that way, so it is nice to thank those that are polite and courteous and just doing their job. Lets them know that we understand the difference.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because every now and then you get one that is being an a$$hat, and many LEOs get treated like they are all that way, so it is nice to thank those that are polite and courteous and just doing their job. Lets them know that we understand the difference.

Well that too...

I've never had a bad incident with a LEO, and I have had a lot of them since I have self control issues with anything that goes fast. But I have met guys that can turn a simple tail light out warning into a felony traffic stop the second they open their mouth.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that too...

I've never had a bad incident with a LEO, and I have had a lot of them since I have self control issues with anything that goes fast. But I have met guys that can turn a simple tail light out warning into a felony traffic stop the second they open their mouth.

99% of them that I have met through the years have been great. The only one that was not was a very young cop down in TX many years ago. I think he believed the badge and gun made him God. He may still be in prison for all I know. :D

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So why is it a big deal having contact with an officer while armed? I see numerous posts about this. What makes this so special to people?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because it rubs the noses of the douche's that like to piss and moan about cops doing their job the wrong way and I am just that kinda guy :)

Thank you sir!! You have a place in my sig line now!

And I, too, have witnessed folks turning a simple stop into a nightmarish ordeal. Never understood why the same folks who piss and moan about cops not doing their jobs are the ones who give them the most trouble when they do do their jobs ... :screwy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom