There's gonna be a gal joining us in a few days ... I hope ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That article mentioned Henry Sixkiller. I knew a Roger? Sixkiller, OHP from up Tulsa way in the seventies. I once asked him about his Smith and Wesson model 29 he carried. He said He would carry a Mack Truck if it would have fit in a holster.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was ... Just taking a breather. Probably gonna take another one, too, in a couple of weeks, to get the garden up and running.

Dawg and me have been going out to K9U so I can get trained to get my therapy dog certification. He LOVES 💕💕💕 to get petted and the Children's Hospital here in Bethany uses the dogs to help kids with their therapy. Seems like a win-win for the old man. He will think he's died and gone to heaven because there is a Sonic right next to the Children's Hospital and he ALWAYS gets a Jr. Burger when he goes for a car ride. 😁🥰🥰🥰
I know the good folks that own K9. They just left town to do some training in Arizona, lived just down the street from me.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all be nice to her.

And just to get the ball rolling, she's needing to know about the Muskogee area -- good places to live, places to avoid, that kind of stuff.

I'll let her share as much (or as little) as she'd like with you yahoos ...

Like I said ...

BE NICE!! (And TIA! 😘)
Just tell her to post bikini pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom