They F!@#$ed that Pedophile up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sethk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Though I disagree: rather than champion the cause of a victim who is in that situation purely by circumstance of his own actions, why not focus on preventing the root cause? Society will go along with the idea of 'reform and prevention' much easier than bleeding hearts over an unrepentant pedophile.

I'm not sure that we do disagree actually. I agree wholeheartedly with the above, and I meant for that to be part of main point. There is, in reality, no cause to champion for the pedophile here. He's dead, and his murderers are pinned for it, though they can't really pay much relative to what they are already facing. I also actually feel no great emotional reaction to this guy's death. What I do feel is unsatisfied with the conditions that lead to the event and the way that these discussion typically tend to go in forums, the media, etc.

Yes someone should have disemboweled him then or taken him out and put a bullet in the back of his skull. Ya'll are some touchy feelys over this and I am 100% pro killing rapists, murderers, & pedophiles and I don't much give a damn who does it. There lives are of no value, that doesn't make me less human for wanting something killed that has no humanity. The only thing that would make me less of a human is if I did it myself, When you or someone you love and are close to are a victim you will feel the same way. Unfortunately I have a certified p.o.s getting 3 squares a day for 40yrs down in big mac and if another prisoner killed that mother f*cker I'd go dance on his grave.

I'm not sure what I said that makes me all "touch feely". I'm actually arguing against emotional reactions and saying that we should actually address the real and various problems in cases like this. When somebody commits a capitol offense, I DO give a damn who does it. I'm well aware of how I would likely feel if something horrible happened to someone I am close to (I've been there to a less extreme degree). I know that I would desperately want the culprit disemboweled. That's what I would feel. What I feel, though, has very little to do with what is objectively right in the moral and legal sense.

Dance all you want on the graves of murdered murderers and raped rapists. It doesn't change the fact we don't/shouldn't live in a society tolerates and applauds the violations of the rights and the extra-legal killing of those that some deem less human. When you start to judge people (human beings, US citizens, etc.) as devoid of humanity and the rights thereof, then you open the door to great abuses both of people and of a system of liberty and justice that is dependent upon (a flawed, yet critical) the rule of law and the unbiased application of rights, laws, and responsibilities. Even if you don't put any value on the lives of certain criminals, I would hope that you put value on a system that, at it's best, is capable of ensuring some degree of justice and protection for all people of all "values".

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a former stepbrother who Im still in contact with. While going thru a nasty divorce in the early 90s his 5 yr old daughter was coerced by her mother and DHS authorities into saying that he that had 'touched' her inappropriately (touched her in her 'private place' once or twice) while on a weekend visit to him and his girlfriends home. No proof other than her testimony. Weird thing was he always had his girlfriend with him when his daughter came to his home to visit and she testified she never saw anything happen, as a matter of fact she was usually the only one with the girl as my brother worked alot of late hours in his business. Didnt matter.

He subsequently was charged with a crime, was advised by a family lawyer to plead no contest to avoid a trial which he most likely would not win, and was then convicted basically in a plea agreement. While he didnt do any time he spent 10 years on probabation as well as court ordered treatment and group counseling sessions with a Mr Randy Lopp in Tulsa where he underwent constant and heated grilling about his refusal to accept responsibility for his crime as well as random lie detector sessions (of which he passed every time...) trying to get him to 'own' up to the offense. Later thru family counseling he was able to reconcile with his daughter. He is also listed on the sex offender registry, for life. His daughter later recanted the entire ordeal in front of her mother and my brother while they were in family counseling- but that doesnt matter to the legal system as it is completely irreversible.

He is now considered a pedophile for life. He and his daughter have a great relationship today. He has been self employed in his own business since highschool and lives in a small town where everyone knows everyone so he was able to retain his good friends and customers who know him and his character and his families good reputation so he hasnt been judged too harsh. But he is very bitter about the way everything worked out naturally and that he is branded for life. I didnt grow up with the guy so I didnt know him well enough to make a judgment about it all when it happened but I have been around him since before the incident and afterwards and I would never have imagined him doing anything like that. Whether he did it or not I have no idea. I just know that if he didnt then he has suffered tremendously and will continue to suffer forever. And if he did do something then his daughter will be living with it forever.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No person should even be subjected to this kind of violence...

That being said, sometimes people stop being people and choose to be become just things. At which point our human morality is muddled at best.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of talk about monsters and such, and how they should be treated.

How many pedophile monsters were once victims themselves? One study said 35% of molesters were victims. Interesting consideration, isn't it?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of talk about monsters and such, and how they should be treated.

How many pedophile monsters were once victims themselves? One study said 35% of molesters were victims. Interesting consideration, isn't it?

That is the most disgusting "excuse" I've EVER heard. "Well, poor pitiful me ... I was molested as a child so I couldn't help myself." What a complete and utter bunch of BS ...

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to excuse it at all. I'm trying to understand why it happens with an eye toward preventing. Everything we do right now is reactive. If there is a cycle, we need to work toward breaking that cycle.

I do find it interesting that so many people are apparently so quick to condemn someone who might well have been a victim not all that long ago.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the most disgusting "excuse" I've EVER heard. "Well, poor pitiful me ... I was molested as a child so I couldn't help myself." What a complete and utter bunch of BS ...

Except that statistically and psychologically, it's true. If you're treated like a monster when you're young and impressionable, the damage will almost always manifest itself into you becoming a monster when you get older. Those that don't still typically suffer serious psychological damage but I don't know that just because one person is subjected to horrible stuff and comes out of it without reciprocating that horrible stuff... that doesn't mean that everyone should be expected to be able to.

The rapist committed his first rape when he was 13 - so he himself was likely abused prior to that point (when he was younger than his latest victim). Nobody on here is calling for his abuser's head, because it's easy to put people into camps of "I don't care why they're that way, they're just not human anymore".

Maybe he deserved to die, I don't know - it's not for me to say. On the one hand, he was bragging about his crimes but on the other, he was also bragging about crimes he hadn't committed - so maybe he was just running his mouth.

Having not ever dealt with that sort of thing, I don't know but I'm just not in a hurry to say "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out". Especially when the laws pretty much everywhere don't call for the death-penalty.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to excuse it at all. I'm trying to understand why it happens with an eye toward preventing. Everything we do right now is reactive. If there is a cycle, we need to work toward breaking that cycle.

I do find it interesting that so many people are apparently so quick to condemn someone who might well have been a victim not all that long ago.

No, no, I didn't mean you were trying to excuse it.

Just I've heard that "line" before and I promise you the pedos out there who use it don't believe it at all. Another "favorite" "excuse" is that the kids were "asking" for it -- they wanted the pedo to "teach them" ... Yeah, right ... That might help the offender sleep better at night (or the lawyers who get them off ... or the liberals who want to "save them because -- group hug -- EVERYONE is salvagable) but the truth of the matter is that these adults CHOOSE to use and abuse children in the most horrific ways possible, simply for their own self-gratification.

Whether bleeding heart liberals want to admit it or not, there are people in this world who get off on the suffering of others. I suppose I could be considered one of those people because I can freely admit it would have done my heart good to have heard this SOB screaming for his life while those inmates cut him open and ripped his guts out. Difference in me and him is I would NEVER have harmed a child (or anyone else for that matter) just to have an orgasm ...

For those of you guys who can honestly stand in your child's room while they are sleeping and say you feel "conflicted" about this SOB's death and how it came to be ... well ... I don't know what to tell you other than I'm glad you've never walked down the road I've been on. I wouldn't wish it off on my worst enemy. But I can look you in the eye and say without flinching, without a moment's hesitation, and without remorse, that if someone had ever laid a hand on one of my children like that, there would have been hell to pay. They would have been grateful when I finally allowed them to take their last miserable breath. And then I could have gone, showered up and had my dinner ... just like those two inmates did.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except that statistically and psychologically, it's true. If you're treated like a monster when you're young and impressionable, the damage will almost always manifest itself into you becoming a monster when you get older. Those that don't still typically suffer serious psychological damage but I don't know that just because one person is subjected to horrible stuff and comes out of it without reciprocating that horrible stuff... that doesn't mean that everyone should be expected to be able to.

The rapist committed his first rape when he was 13 - so he himself was likely abused prior to that point (when he was younger than his latest victim). Nobody on here is calling for his abuser's head, because it's easy to put people into camps of "I don't care why they're that way, they're just not human anymore".

Maybe he deserved to die, I don't know - it's not for me to say. On the one hand, he was bragging about his crimes but on the other, he was also bragging about crimes he hadn't committed - so maybe he was just running his mouth.

Having not ever dealt with that sort of thing, I don't know but I'm just not in a hurry to say "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out". Especially when the laws pretty much everywhere don't call for the death-penalty.

Easy how you throw that statement around.

Just because most monsters polled were treated poorly when they were young does not mean that most people treated poorly when young turn into monsters. I think you need to rephrase your statement. The first paragraph is what I am talking about.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not everyone can be convinced that murdering isn't an answer. I agree somewhat with Cmhbob, you can hate and hate and kill and kill but in the end you didn't achieve anything but spreading it around. I guess that's the human error of it all, IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom