Thinking about getting clipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recommend vasectomies, very liberating for both the man and woman in a relationship. I got mine in 1988, Camp Butler Okinawa, 1 month before my 2nd son was born. I milked it for sympathy for about a week but it is no worse than getting a tooth pulled. I got divorced in 1998 and quickly realized, men with a vasectomy, are very popular with middle aged women. I'm sure the operation is a lot easier now, 25 years later. Go for it.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If it saves just one person.... Do NOT dig any post holes or build a fence for at least a week after the procedure!!

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had mine done back in the early 70's. I made a big mistake and stopped by the lumber yard and picked up some lumber and then unloaded when I got home. That was a mistake, but even with that, it was not that bad after a couple of days.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're one of the lucky 20% they gets a hematoma on one ball, don't freak out. My left nut had another left nut about 3 days after my surgery. It was painful, and my doc was good with the pain meds, but it was still worth the end result. As for pain during, my left was first and hurt like all hell. My right one was virtually painless. I don't know why. Again, still worth it.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NO pain used frozen peas in a bag to ice them.
Local shot and I sat up and watched the entire procedure.. pretty cool.
The doc said thanks for not throwing up on me!

Really some people tossed their cookies on him ..

But be warned even 10 years later if I get hit in the sack it is a bit more tender.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had it done after Baby #3.

Counts went down but didn't get the "Sterile" number.

Now we have Baby #4.

Had the procedure REDONE.

Being VERY Careful until I get the "Sterile" confirmation.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This needs to happen for me soon. Surprise baby #3 has me ready to get snipped. Keep the recommendations coming. OKC shooter, who did yours so I can avoid them? Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom