This makes me rage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Resurrecting this old thread for any particular reason?

Well... the deadline to file taxes is in a couple of days. Maybe the OP just wanted to resurrect this thread as reminder to give OSA little extra heartburn this tax filing season?

[video=youtube_share;3eQZoXAU7X0]http://youtu.be/3eQZoXAU7X0[/video]

Although, this video is more of a bleeding ulcer than just mere heartburn, IMHO.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well... the deadline to file taxes is in a couple of days. Maybe the OP just wanted to resurrect this thread as reminder to give OSA little extra heartburn this tax filing season?

Although, this video is more of a bleeding ulcer than just mere heartburn, IMHO.

Quote from the guy getting interviewed.:

Its something we can do. Why not?

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know if the business would not hire them they would not come here or stay here probably. What gets me is that it seems no action is ever taken against the business owners.

Also is this stuff allowed?

There are some boards that really try to stick to the rules of the bar lately. Ya know don't talk about race, politics, or religion.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know if the business would not hire them they would not come here or stay here probably. What gets me is that it seems no action is ever taken against the business owners.

Also is this stuff allowed?

There are some boards that really try to stick to the rules of the bar lately. Ya know don't talk about race, politics, or religion.

Thread not about race, it's about people being able to screw with the idiots running this country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom