Thoughts on US banning Russian arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been well documented that Yukonjack is bat **** crazy, there is no debating that issue. With that said, if you're a fan of cheap Russian 7.62x39 you're just as crazy if you don't load up now. The writing is on the wall, there will be an EO that blocks the import of these cheap rounds.

Being called crazy doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Smart people usually are called crazy by those that cannot comprehend the big picture.

I was spot on in my assesment of Obama and his agenda to come after your guns. I warned you about that years ago. I warned you about the impending disaster with the crisis at our southern border. It's not my fault that you guys don't want to admit the truth of what's in front of you or that you failed to take heed of the warnings that were given you.

I stocked up on ammo for my AK's before the douche bag in chief got elected. The writing was on the walls and IT'S NOT GONNA CHANGE ANY TIME SOON. You best get it while it's still out there!!!!!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being called crazy doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Smart people usually are called crazy by those that cannot comprehend the big picture.

I was spot on in my assesment of Obama and his agenda to come after your guns. I warned you about that years ago. I warned you about the impending disaster with the crisis at our southern border. It's not my fault that you guys don't want to admit the truth of what's in front of you or that you failed to take heed of the warnings that were given you.

I stocked up on ammo for my AK's before the douche bag in chief got elected. The writing was on the walls and IT'S NOT GONNA CHANGE ANY TIME SOON. You best get it while it's still out there!!!!!

It didn't take a rocket surgeon to predict that Obama was anti gun and that the southern border wasn't secure. But you're right, you're special.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My thought is they can suck it. I got mine the night the news came out just in case. I'd had my eye on these for a while. Got this 20" in .308 and another with a 23" barrel since I couldn't decide. The finish is nicer than I'd expected.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406075229.924746.jpg

daddy-o

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why aren't there AK variant rifles made in the US from US parts?

I think it will be starting soon. Maybe not by Rifle Dynamics but someone will be making components. We already have goog recievers from nodak and cnc. Barrels and furniture are available. we just need barrel parts, bolt and carrier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom