Thoughts on US banning Russian arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not changing my mind. If you wanna give the Russian war machine money by buying their guns and ammo go ahead. It's not any different then saying you're against illegal immigration and then hiring an illegal to mow your yard cause he'll do it for $5.00 cheaper. Talk is cheap. I'm beginning to think a lot people are cheap. They'll fall for anything but stand for nothing.

Screw Russia! I'm never buying another bottle of Crown Russie vodka ever again!!!

Last edited:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is nothing short of an unprovoked act of aggression against all Americans by the U.S. government.

An unprovoked act of aggression? Good, very good. Ima call the police and file a complaint, ask them to come code 3 cause the assault is in progress as we speak. Maybe I'll hold the phone up higher so the dispatcher can hear the screams in the background......

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Article 1, Section 8, line #3 of the United State Constitution:

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

If you got a problem with the ban on importing certain arms and ammunition from Russia your beef is really with the founding fathers of this country. They foresaw the very problems that we face today. I'm not saying this isn't a backdoor way of banning the importation of certain types of firearms from other countries but it's not a illegal way. Maybe if so many people hadn't voted for Obama the first time this wouldn't be happening. But we warned you, repeatedly. And your own silly ass reply is coming back to bite you in the butt. You told us "He won't come for your guns!!"

Now reap the harvest from the fields you planted!!! You asked for it, you got it. Next time YukonJack warns you about the coming plague maybe you'll listen. You know I don't sit out in the wilderness talking to the wild animals for days at a time for nothing.....

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct... those Federalistards should have been dealt with back in the 1780s. There should have been a swift counter-counter-revolution when they rammed through the Constitution in violation of the Articles of Confederation.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not changing my mind. If you wanna give the Russian war machine money by buying their guns and ammo go ahead. It's not any different then saying you're against illegal immigration and then hiring an illegal to mow your yard cause he'll do it for $5.00 cheaper. Talk is cheap. I'm beginning to think a lot people are cheap. They'll fall for anything but stand for nothing.

Screw Russia! I'm never buying another bottle of Crown Russie vodka ever again!!!

What are we supposed to be standing for, exactly? Did Russia attack us? Or is this just another symptom of the U.S. sticking it's nose in the business of others? Goddamn that Putin for messing around in Ukraine; if only he'd keep his troops home like we do!

The fact that we are actually being invaded from the south makes a poor analogy to Putin trying to exert his influence in Ukraine.

Last edited:

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont think we should ban them. However, they should have an import tax high enough to force Americans to buy American goods. After all, we are Americans, and we should protect our manufacturing base.
UMB says this with tongue planted firmly in cheek. His own cheek, one of the two in his own mouth. Just sayin.

5.45sooner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anything the Founding Fathers, or maybe some of them, wanted free trade. Putting these embargos in place only hinders that from everybody. It wouldn't seem fair to prevent trade for one country and get angry when another country tries to do the same to us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom