Time to add another watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's time to "move on up". I had a Facebook memory pop up from 2011 reminding me that I had a Rolex 16610 back then. I'll never own another Sub but I do think a Pelagos can be on the "affordability" radar. I like the Pelagos over the Black Bay, mostly due to size and the titanium over stainless construction. Now to start saving and researching.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA HA 😜
I already have too many expensive bad habits, not looking for another addiction. Out of curiosity, I opened the the thread, googled to see what the heck a Pelagus was and watched a 6 minute video review, costs $4400 !! Yikes. I wore out 3 Casio 100m ( I think ) Ironman watches,gave up diving ,& stopped wearing a watch w advent of 24/7 cell phones.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
HA HA 😜
I already have too many expensive bad habits, not looking for another addiction. Out of curiosity, I opened the the thread, googled to see what the heck a Pelagus was and watched a 6 minute video review, costs $4400 !! Yikes. I wore out 3 Casio 100m ( I think ) Ironman watches,gave up diving ,& stopped wearing a watch w advent of 24/7 cell phones.
BUT, you can play along for much less than a Pelagus. Many affordable options.

Latest posts

Top Bottom