Tips for the show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best advice I can give is wear comfortable shoes. There never seems to be any place to sit and so my feet kill me by the end of the day. An air freshener around your neck might not be a bad idea either!
Oh and go to J&K bullet casters and buy some bullets.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am on the fence about going to this show Wannemakers. I have never been and I am about being talked out of going by the posts on this board. I don't need anything. So I am asking why put myself through the hassle?

Everyone should go at least once just to say they did it.

11 acres of wall to wall tables, guns and people. Wear comfortable shoes, be prepared to get pushed, shoved and stepped on. Wear steel toe shoes if you have some that are comfortable. Everything will have inflated prices.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There really are some stinky people who show up for gun shows, I would recommend carrying a bottle of Febreze and liberally spraying the nsasal offenders as you stealthily stand behind them.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had not been to a gun show in 20 years until last year. Went to one out at the Okc Fair Grounds and was shocked to say the least. Things had changed. I will probably go on up to Tulsa Saturday and check it out, so I can say I have! LOL! I really don't need anything. I am very interested in getting involved back in shooting. I shot competitively many years ago, got out of it and on to other hobbys, but did enjoy going and watching the 3 gun shoot and the SASS, weekend before last at OKC. I know I have a son in law and grandson that are going to be involved. So I do need to find me a good belt to carry my pistol and mag pouches on. So wish me luck! Tulsa here I come! LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom