To switch Parties or not to switch Parties

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm still switching parties.

Like all Americans you should go where you "fit in", are accepted, and feel comfortable. Not sure where that puts you politically but if you need any suggestions about a church try Westboro Baptist, appears to have a prevalence of lawyers.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like all Americans you should go where you "fit in", are accepted, and feel comfortable. Not sure where that puts you politically but if you need any suggestions about a church try Westboro Baptist, appears to have a prevalence of lawyers.

And about as much respect for the justice system as you do. :hypnotize:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Political parties. And I really am serious. I wish I could see in stark terms of darkest black or brightest white, but, alas...life is just not that simple. Life is sometimes difficult for pragmatists. Oh to be an ideologue!

Libertarians don't take money out of your pocket.

And you and I seem to agree quite a bit.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree with you.
10 or 10,000,000 Mexicans seeking economic freedom "demands" "unrestricted movement". Sorry I don't buy it.
I don't buy Intel investing billions in Vietnam, Israel and every place they can find while claiming US protection as a US company.
I don't buy that at all, I don't see why an Iraq war Veteran who put his life on the line is at the same level competing against child labor, dirt cheap third world labor, environmentally disastrous labor practices etc.
The founding fathers applied tariffs on imports and the US started prospering. Today, our free trade policies are destroying us.
I don't want my standard of living to be competitive to third world countries, I would not afford to buy any guns if it was. Look around you, it ain't working.
Like I previously mentioned, I support many parts of the LP platform, mainly the parts that deal with the distribution of power as the Constitution demands.

I liked a lot of what Badnarik,(LP) said.
What became of him any idea Veggie?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB, if you're serious about switching parties (I don't know what one you are in, or the one you want to switch to), then just do some research on the parties and join the one you think (not feel) best aligns with your positions.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd read he had a bad heart attack, didn't know if he'd survived/recovered or not.

I heard Ron Paul announced today he's running.

My support is going to Gary Johnson. It's not that I really have anything against Ron Paul, but I believe that Johnson is much more electable than Paul. Paul did a great job of opening the door to a different viewpoint in the GOP primaries in 2008, but I think the way he's been painted in the past and the impression the uninformed have of him makes him unelectable. Johnson has the ability to build on that opportunity, as well as the track record as an executive in a state where the legislature was against what he wanted. (How else do you rack up the highest veto rate in the country?)

Latest posts

Top Bottom