To the Americans Who Are on Their Knees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if you fly that flag, I won't be associating with you (or any organization in which you are tolerated doing so). Just my stance. No matter what you say or believe, that flag is, whether you like it or not, associated, and has been for over 150 years, associated with slavery. People who know this, and say they don't care - well, they just don't care.

Have nice day, and please don't come to my home or place of business displaying that flag.

Right wing virtue signaling.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I'm sorry, but if you fly that flag, I won't be associating with you (or any organization in which you are tolerated doing so). Just my stance. No matter what you say or believe, that flag is, whether you like it or not, associated, and has been for over 150 years, associated with slavery. People who know this, and say they don't care - well, they just don't care.

Have nice day, and please don't come to my home or place of business displaying that flag."

I'll fly the Stars and Bars any damned time and an anywhere I want to if that is what I want to do. Get real Clyde., that flag is a Confederate Battle Flag. Think how you want to of it, but that is the pure truth. This flag came about during the time of an honorable war where thousands of men sacrificed their lives for their beliefs. Take a real look at it and you can read where the North pukes are the real racist in this war.

There are way too many people who think they are the ones who get to define what racism is. Flying the Confederate battle flag is NOT racist, period. Maybe some should form the same opinion of the Antifa Flag, the BLM flag, and any flag associated with the muslims.

No soldier or flag of this era deserves to be called racist. With this subject, IDGAF what anyone says or how their little feelings are hurt.

Anyone that doesn't like this can put on a mask and take a knee.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom