To the Americans Who Are on Their Knees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"We" are on our own, the politicians have chosen sides, the media was never on our side at least for the past several years but the situation isn't hopeless yet but it is grim for the republic. Too many things have changed so fast in recent years for the worse.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm one American that will never get on his knees for anyone.
We are near the end of the Republic. A revolution has begun and no decisive counter-revolutionary actions have been ordered. Why has this happened? Because we have been psychologically and linguistically disarmed.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2020/06/04/to-the-Americans-who-are-on-their-knees/
"You betrayed your country for thirty years of peace and prosperity. When your enemy took over the schools, you didn’t care. When everything at the store was made by your enemy, you liked the low prices. When your enemy ran for Congress and the White House you voted for him. And you congratulated yourself on being virtuous. But you aren’t virtuous. You are cowards."
Count me as one that will never take a knee or knees to apologize for who I am.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are near the end of the Republic. A revolution has begun and no decisive counter-revolutionary actions have been ordered. Why has this happened? Because we have been psychologically and linguistically disarmed.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2020/06/04/to-the-americans-who-are-on-their-knees/
I’ve said for quite some time that our country is going to collapse within 10 years. It may be a whole lot sooner than that. Things keep rapidly progressing for the worse. And nobody does anything about it. We never have. We just take take take take. And that’s why America is near the end.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve said for quite some time that our country is going to collapse within 10 years. It may be a whole lot sooner than that. Things keep rapidly progressing for the worse. And nobody does anything about it. We never have. We just take take take take. And that’s why America is near the end.

I'm sure you've seen the memes. . .but that's what white conservatives do. We go directly from "take, take take" to "redraw country borders".

Everyone has a line in the sand. For many, that line is getting closer. I have no doubt the media/general public/OKShooters/AR15 will lambaste anybody who reaches their line in the sand, but I won't be one of them, because I also know I have a line. And it's getting closer.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also think we're approaching that line.
They say the white race has been the most violent race; what do they think is going to happen when they push us to that line?
It may be a time in history that this country falls, at least the way most of us on this board seem to view it.

I hate all this crap. Now when I pass a black person during the day I feel a tension like non before. Not saying it's from that individual, but it's the tension that comes from me not knowing where they stand.
I've always had a background belief that black people hate me because I'm white, now that tension is turned up to 11. Even tho I know not all black people feel that way, just like not all white people are racist.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who’s going to be the first one to pop off and start this “counter-revolution”?

....I predict nobody, at least nobody currently railing about it on the internet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom