To the dude that married my ex-wife ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st wife- left me for a rich dude. She told me, a broke artist and musician when we first met, that money didnt matter to her. Yaa, cause she was raised with lots of it. Her dad was a lawyer and he was paying for her to go to law school. Which is also where she met her next husband, also a law student, and later a lawyer. She moved in with him 2 months after the divorce. Shes still with him. We are amicable. Now. She had a kid right after they got married. Turned out to be mine. He came to me one day and asked me if he could adopt her. Nope. The ex-boxer in me was not going to give up my kid without a fight, as long as I was still alive. I came from divorce as a kid and it can work if every one tries to make it work. We some how worked it out. Been cool ever since. Now she's the oldest of their kids and turned out to be a real hellraiser just like my 'white trash' side of the family. You go kid, make their lives totally miserable. Lollllllllll...

2nd wife- I had a bunch of messups= partying and affairs. I took care of her and the kid very well, she just couldnt handle my extra curricular activities. I totally understood. Guilty as charged. She took the kid and moved in with my step brother in like 2 days (fck me, I always thought he was g#y!!), and I moved in a succession of 1-3 day girlfriends, sometimes they lasted a month or two, whatever. The ex, she at least kept it in the family. Me and my kid have been the best of friends, she is really an awesome kid. Me and the ex and her fckhead husband tho do not speak. And havent for years. Seriously, not one word. Im a piece of shite to them. O yaa, he's an LEO back in California. He got in my face one day IN MY HOUSE. Now I guess he has some kind of false teeth. He looks good in em. I heard she beats him up on a regular basis. Me thinks he needs to learn to fight, or duck.

3rd wife- One of my best friends on the planet, we just were mad busy making money and working our businesses that we couldnt make a calender/planner work so we both drifted. Still loved each other when we split we just couldnt live together any more. Now we're both remarried and we're all good friends, hell we're still business partners today as well as parents to a totally cool daughter. This is a textbook divorce if there is such a thing.

4th wife- 9 years married and going good. So far. She has 2 kids of her own I adopted but she wasnt able to have kids after her last since before we met, so, I thank the Buddha every chance I get that me and her couldnt have kids. Stay tuned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom