Trade G27?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting USA did a segment a few weeks back, on a push button trigger safety that you can install on the Glock's trigger.

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h196_onexco_Gun_20Collection_Glock36_SliderLock_Small.jpg

http://www.shootingusa.com/SIGHTING_IN_SHOWS/28-17_Bianchi_Cup_Media/28-17_bianchi_cup_media.html

Do you have to touch the trigger to defeat the safety?

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you have to push the button from safe to fire, then pull the trigger. Can be installed L to R or R to L. Not too keen on the idea of a safety button on a trigger myself, but for some it could be an option. IMO the best safety is the one between one's ears.

bralph33

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the G27...I carry it cocked and locked....but my holster covers the trigger...What I cant stand is the little grip..I even have pierce ext...Wish I would have got the 21...or could find a trade....Sub/compact Glocks are just to small.....for me.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the G27...I carry it cocked and locked....but my holster covers the trigger...What I cant stand is the little grip..I even have pierce ext...Wish I would have got the 21...or could find a trade....Sub/compact Glocks are just to small.....for me.

Run the G23 mag with the extension sleeve. One of the first things I bought for mine was the Pearce extension and as it turns out I prefer the stock G27 mag\short grip. Hides easy, plenty for me to hang onto. But YMMV.

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's somebody that installs thumb safeties on glocks. Don't know the name. Also the after market trigger with a little button on it that locks the trigger safety in place thus not allowing the trigger to move till you press the button. And the afore mentioned block behind the trigger you pop out of he way to fire.

I think you're talking about Cominolli. Probably a better/more intuitive setup than the weird-o crossbar trigger thing, but requires a cut in the Glock's frame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom