Trash Can Punch (Water Jug Punch)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waste of vodka. The Everclear provides the kick and the fruit juices provide the flavor to disguise how drunk you are
becoming. If someone is not acting stupid after 3 glasses you did not use enough Everclear!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried it... or some variation. What a headache! Mind you, I was in high school, with little to no self control.

How many of you guys went to parties in newly paved residential areas that hadn't been built up with houses yet? Cherry Hills? Ah, the 80s! Go Everclear!

yanksdad3

Marksman
Reaction score
When we had those trashcan punch parties back in high school we had a huge ice chest for starters and as the night progressed the punch got increasingly stronger as more people continued to spike the punch. I am pretty sure we had a few parties that wiped out the entire senior class!!

The '80's were a different day and age.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try this one, dry ice is optional...

For the sport cooler I had it was 2 handles vodka, liter everclear, 2 - 750s midori melon, about 4 quarts lime sherbet, 5 or 6 two liters of 7up, and dry ice

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It won't serve as many as you would think, but throw a can or two of frozen lemonade concentrate in it just for good measure. :) And yeah, that's a good recipe OB ... :lookaroun

What?!?!? Why you guys lookin' at me like THAT?!?!? :rolleyes2

Prophet -- that recipe you have isn't for trash can punch!! Rum is NOT a redneck mixer, sir! That's sacrilege ... :disappoin ;)

Not to mention just pure dee nasty! Rum = blech....

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
When we had those trashcan punch parties back in high school we had a huge ice chest for starters and as the night progressed the punch got increasingly stronger as more people continued to spike the punch. I am pretty sure we had a few parties that wiped out the entire senior class!!

The '80's were a different day and age.

Haha!

And unfortunately, look how many of you survived! :eek2::eek2:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well its already making the ladies swoon over me. Haha. Badgebunny is only kidding. There are so many variations, it looks like I will have to try more than one version.

Zseese how big of cooler is that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom