Trashy neighbors... what to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This made me laugh. It's for real though. Recently had a metal building built and had a bunch of metal scrap, insulation pieces, and other general "leftovers" (read that as "crap I had to haul to the dump"). Put an add on craigslist for free stuff----gone in about an hour. Some people who showed up later where actually mad at me because it was already gone. LOL I guess one man's trash really is another man's treasure.

Yeah, you gotta love "big trash day" here in the City. GC and I make bets on just how long something will actually sit on the curb before someone stops and picks it up.

Last big trash day I threw out a dining room table that we no longer needed cuz I am so not into garage sales. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it just we didn't want it any more. It was upside down on a bunch of cardboard (so that wouldn't blow away) from a bed we had just purchased.

I told GC nobody will get that table because they can't see it. Sure enough it sat there until the trash guys came. I was walking the dogs and came back up the street and the trash guys were trying to figure out how to take the legs off of it (I thought).

Actually, no ... one of the guys needed a table and they were trying to figure out if they could TIGHTEN one of the legs that was a little wobbly. They carried that table back up to the side of the house and the trash guy came back a couple days later and got it.

He was so happy. Said he had furnished his whole apartment that way. Tried and tried to talk me out of the chairs too ... LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom