Trashy neighbors... what to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istandalone
page 3 before a "one to the hip" statement. This forum is slipping.

some pages are bigger than others... on mine, your post was the first of page 2

I am humbled.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is what Craigslist is for. Just place a add in the FREE section and post their address. People will show up and take all kinds of things.:D

mountain287

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may know someone that forged a letter to their neighbors. The letter was on city letterhead, scanned from a water bill. The letter may have cited several city codes, the fines and a deadline for removing their garbage and vehicle. It worked......from what I hear.

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is what Craigslist is for. Just place a add in the FREE section and post their address. People will show up and take all kinds of things.:D

This made me laugh. It's for real though. Recently had a metal building built and had a bunch of metal scrap, insulation pieces, and other general "leftovers" (read that as "crap I had to haul to the dump"). Put an add on craigslist for free stuff----gone in about an hour. Some people who showed up later where actually mad at me because it was already gone. LOL I guess one man's trash really is another man's treasure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom