Tree Stand Fatality Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just heard from a GW buddy that there was a tree stand accident near Maud. The person hit their head on something hard and died. Be careful out there.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sad news to hear, and another reminder to everyone to wear there harness. Hope it didn't involve anyone here.

Prayers to the family.

iluvlabs

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pisses me off more than it makes me sad.

Pisses me off that every year we make posts telling people to where their harness and people don't. Pisses me off that instead of taking the few minutes to put on a safety harness he chose to leave his wife, kids, parents without a husband, father and son. Stupid.

Sad? Yes for the family.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never wore a harness hunting in the 5-6 years I have been into hunting. after reading some of the posts we had just a couple weeks ago about the fella that had to be on life support and took him self off. I borrowed a cheesy harness from a guy at work (he tells his wife he wears them and he doesn't) so I started using it, and last week I went to Academy and bought a nice aftermarket one for like $50-60. Best investment I could have bought. They do not limit mobility that much, gives me a peace of mind that if I do fall i have a better chance of going home that day alive to see my wife and son again.

No deer is worth your life!
Hook Up! At least for your family's sake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom