Trijicon, Magpul, Spike's, Troy Ind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll try to get out tomorrow after work and shoot. I need to sight all of these in and I'll try to do a video of the BattleComp. If I dont get to it tomorrow then maybe next weekend because it's fall break. Also, I'm gonna try to make it to the USSA rifle match on Oct. 24.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a whole lotta recoil in the first place.

That all depends on how fast you are shooting. If you are poking coyotes one shot at a time then you can stand a bunch of recoil. Once the trigger is pulled the fight is over until the next one comes along.

If your shooting 10-20 double taps per stage in a 3 gun or action rifle match like Mr. Wormindog here does then you want that front sight/dot back on the center if that target as fast as possible. The same goes for shooting at things that shoot back. $120 is nothing if it helps you be the one giving the two to the body, one to the head rather than receiving it.

Nice rifles Wormindog!!! I can't wait to shoot that new Accupoint.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just did a half assed job of getting the bottom two rifles sighted. Also put the acog on my black rifle and tried to sight it in with my .22lr conversion for tomorrows steel challenge in mccloud.

Shot 25 rounds of .223 with the BattleComp and honestly I'm impressed. The concussion wasn't as bad as my pws dntc. Not a whole lot if any muzzle flip that I noticed. Pushed more straight back. Didn't get a chance to video it.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
depressing dude...

Ifyou ever need sighting in while youre back down... ive got a benchrest with berms and target holders at 100, 200, 300, 400yds fyi

one of these I want you to take me out there and see if you can learn me something about long range shooting. I've got the TR20 with mil-dot reticle and a ballistics calculator but I've never put them to the test.

Latest posts

Top Bottom