Trump is a fascist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People always criticise others ideas without offering alternatives. At least he has some ideas, be it good or not. Just like the ACA, no one wants to keep it but no one is offering even 1 alternative plan.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will have to look, he did say that we would form a muslim registry. Yesterday he said that we need to stop allowing all muslim travelers from coming into the US until we can figure out what is going on. Sorry, you can't do that, it goes against everything this country stands for.

He doesn't care. I'm not saying that, that's what Trump said. "I don't care"'.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday he said that we need to stop allowing all muslim travelers from coming into the US until we can figure out what is going on. Sorry, you can't do that, it goes against everything this country stands for.

The part in bold has me confused. The United States has a long history of stopping legal immigration into this country, and deporting those already here. I'm not talking about Mexicans either.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
People always criticise others ideas without offering alternatives. At least he has some ideas, be it good or not. Just like the ACA, no one wants to keep it but no one is offering even 1 alternative plan.

Is having horrible ideas better than no ideas? Bomb the families of terrorist? Track citizens and monitor places of worship? Have Mexico pay for building a wall? Turn national parks into Trump golf resorts?*

*Just seeing if you're paying attention.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked him at first kind of but I can't stand when people can't give a straight answer. Either he's an idiot or he's a plant. Regardless of what he really wants from running for president he should be able to offer clearer positions.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is having horrible ideas better than no ideas? Bomb the families of terrorist? Track citizens and monitor places of worship? Have Mexico pay for building a wall? Turn national parks into Trump golf resorts?*

*Just seeing if you're paying attention.
All that is not going to happen and we know it. There wont b any wall built. So yeah, I would say having "any" ideas is better than none. Like brainstorming, you get all kinds of options and not all are good one but it leads to a viable option in the end. Bad ideas do play a roll in getting to the good ones. I present alternative design options in highway design all the time to simply say "we looked at that and it's been decided that it's not a good idea".

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how everyone has this fabricated outrage and disgust about Trump like he is some circus freak outcast that doesn't represent any significant number of people.

He's your GOP. He's your voter base. He's your modern conservative. He's been doing pretty damn well for himself. If you're disgusted by Trump you need to change your voter registration. He's a majority of active voting Republicans in 2015. He is. If he loses steam it will be because some of his voters get to wondering if he's still viable. Not because they don't like him. He's not your RNC, but he's your GOP base. Big difference.

Also the motherfawker is still less crazy than Dr. Token Black McStabby, The Whispering Wonder.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The part in bold has me confused. The United States has a long history of stopping legal immigration into this country, and deporting those already here. I'm not talking about Mexicans either.

Not based solely on religion, that is specifically the issue.

Racism has always played a role in immigration issues, doesn't make it right. We are supposed to learn from our mistakes, not repeat them over and over again.

I am not looking forward to a muslim internment. You think that they are being radicalized now? Just wait till Trump starts rounding them up and puts them in camps. Don't think it can't happen again, it was only 60 years ago. people are scared and confused, and they get their news from biased media and facebook memes.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is anybody currently experiencing a Muslim shortage? Just wondering, cause it seems like there's a segment of the population who's working Quadruple Overtime to make sure this country gets packed to the rim with Muslims.

Trump's plan is direct, but makes sense. Why invite Cancer into a Cancer Free environment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom