Trying a new Scotch this morning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I said this morning.

6AM is my nighttime, so there.

Anyways, I picked up a bottle of this today.

csimg.mercamania.es_srv_ES_29024718vl0037_T_340x340_C_FFFFFF_url_whisky_malta_cardhu_reserva.jpg

Impulse buy, did a little reading on it here, sounds like it might be right up my alley! :D

Anyone tried this one before?

Also picked up another half-gallon of Glenlivet, too, just in case I'm not impressed! ;)

(Yeah, I'm bored)

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Power to you brother!!! Lord I've tried and tried to like Scotch...can't do it. The only one I can tolerate is Aberfeldy. I have buddies that purchase on the taste of spice, heat, salt, peat,....etc.

I can't do it, give me George Dickel#12, everytime.

Two websites I watch that you might like.
Ralfy.com. He does alot of Scotch and Irish whisky, but he has done reviews on American whiskey and bourbon.

Sourmash manifesto...great reviews on American whiskey...I think Jason will eventually do Scotch.

Enjoy your Scotch...wish I could but I'll stick to my sweeter stuff..American bourbon and whiskey.

Cohibs

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tell a lie. I will drink Johnnie Walker, but my snobby Scotch buddies look down on blends....except when you break the seal of JW Blue. Then for some reason they're attitude changes.

Me, I've been known to sample the JW Green and Gold, even Double Black is good.

Cheers.
Cohiba

dolang1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've tried several Malts, but I always go back to the cheap stuff. Usually I drink JW black but lately I've been drinking Old Smuggler. Hopefully, Cardhue will be one I like.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice. :)

I'm more of an Irish Whiskey and Bourbon drinker myself and prefer the bit sweeter nectar kinda like Cohiba, but I have enjoyed a few Scotchs as well. I celebrated the birth of two of my children with bottles of Chivas Royal Salute 21 (still have the empty bottles and bags). It's a blended Scotch, but it goes down oooh so smooth.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom