Tulsa gun show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very small, big aisles. Maybe double a rk show. Went out yesterday to help setup.
There is quite a bit of ammo, but they all seemed to be waiting on prices til the morning.
Why its small is lack of advertising, other shows in area and some dealers have just plain run out of anything to sell.

Ed,

That's about what I suspected. This show used to fill up the entire upper level of the IPE building. I have noticed over the last few years that is keeps shrinking from both ends. I think it started to go down hill when Susan and RD parted the blanket. She seemed to really keep things in order. JMHO. Also, the advertising has definately cut way back. And paying 2/3 dollars more for this show than the big Wannemacher show is crazy!

Rant off.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm going to wait until the panic fully subsides, then I'll hit the shows looking for Joe Schmo who has been lugging around his 2 ARs, 2 plastic pistols and a dozen boxes of ammo for four hours. He'll be ripe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom