Tulsa gun show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Grand National Gun Show (Deiner) is this weekend at the Tulsa Fairgrounds.

How about some reports Saturday after some of you guys get back home?

I really don't need much of anything, just wondering weather to go Sunday or save my meager funds for the Wannemacher.

Tnx, Free Trapper

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on the fence with this one, probably won't make it due to prior obligations. It would be more responsible of me to wait for my tax return before dropping cash on my next gun purchase (glock 34).

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be curious what I'm missing out on at the show. I'm skipping the show circuit because of the fulltard prices lately. Hope to see some of y'all at the expo though.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very small, big aisles. Maybe double a rk show. Went out yesterday to help setup.
There is quite a bit of ammo, but they all seemed to be waiting on prices til the morning.
Why its small is lack of advertising, other shows in area and some dealers have just plain run out of anything to sell.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be curious what I'm missing out on at the show. I'm skipping the show circuit because of the fulltard prices lately. Hope to see some of y'all at the expo though.

Same here. Won't be going to this or any other show till things are back to normal. Why pay for admission to see a freak show. Plus, there can't be many guys there with much inventory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom