Tulsa gun show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went not a bad show! AR's on almost every Table. Lots of AR mags $25 to $50 range. But what I'm happy about is I got to replace two pistols that I sold a long time ago! When I was in my mid twenties. I know that there are Guns that people regret selling that they use to own some time in there past ! Well one was the Smith & Wesson 645 the big old first gen 45, had to have one when Don Johnson from Mimi Vice switch to it from the Bren 10. Well I had to sell mine years ago to pay bills 20 tears ago. Well to day I replaced it with another one today. Instead of what's new out there I went old school going back and picking up some I had. And I also replaced my Sig P226 in 9mm that I got rid of for the same reason (BILL's) the first Sig I had was all Black and the second one was all nickel so I found me a two tone the best of the two I had. Both are used been shot but like most gun not to much. The Sig looks carried more than it's been shot. And the Smith doesn't look shot or carried much at all! Well Hell the Smith is to heave to carry any way. So for me it's happy, happy, happy

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went today on a whim. Got the vet discount to get in or I probably would've turned around at the door. I made a circuit through the whole show and saw quite a bit of stuff. ARs everywhere, but prices are still inflated in my opinion. AR magazines are still high. Well used mags were going for $25-$35. Ammo, but didn't see any bulk deals, just individual boxes at sorta ok prices. Plenty of pistols of various make. A couple dealers had excessive amounts of MagPul stuff. I expect they've been hoarding till now. The only gun I saw that I wanted to buy was a Springfield Armory 1911, but the funds just aren't available right now. The only thing I did buy was a used, but non-working Seiko dive watch. I got it for $5, but figure that even if I spend a $100 getting it working again, then I came out ahead.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. Won't be going to this or any other show till things are back to normal. Why pay for admission to see a freak show. Plus, there can't be many guys there with much inventory.

Well I showed up at te Bassmaster Expo, tons of people, so we hit B-Dubs until the weigh in (so that people would leave the expo), and I had a chance to check out Sports World. Nice facilities, but $0.85 per round PMC .45ACP/$0.75 per .40S&W was astounding to say the least, but they had a ton of it. Good price on their one Glock. 1911 prices seemed legit. I was a little taken back by the $650 Moss500 18", and even more expensive 870 Police model. I don't blame em, I wouldn't pass on a good deal just so JoeBlow could flip it for my profits, but it was an eye opener after seeing so many great write ups here on em.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I found used GI AR mags for $13 with NRA MEMBERSHIP card.
Picked up some stuff from GUNBOAT guys and talked to them for a while
Found several other deals but you have to be willing to drive a hard bargain.
$15 entry is quite stout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom