Tulsa - Sooner Gun Show this weekend - anyone going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've generally had my best luck finding nice milsurps for a good price at the Sooner shows, but I have to say it's been rather slim pickings these past couple of events. Either the number of elderly gentlemen who want to sell off their collections is dwindling, or the resellers are getting better at finding them before the gents get to the door?

As for the Big W show, I still think it's great if you're looking for milsurps or parts for the same. Yes, it's getting harder and more expensive to find these items, but the experience of almost 11 acres of tables loaded mostly with firearms is still unparalleled in this country.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going. It's been over a year since I've been to a show and I need some HK USP 40 Mags that I should be able to find there no problem.

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
is the metcalf show this weekend? websites says 24/25 at the fairgrounds, however is the tulsa show worth the drive? i plan on picking up a handgun or 2 if the metcalf show is this weekend. but if the tulsa show is worthwhile ill take my business there.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come by and pick up a discount ticket, in fact pick up a hand full of them, they left me a bunch.
I will be going but have a few specific items I will be looking for.

Honeybee

Latest posts

Top Bottom