Tulsa - Sooner Gun Show this weekend - anyone going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

blacklabelmongo

Show did suck. Got a free ticket from huskres and glad I didn't fork out to enter a half empty expo. I did however see an $800 glock. They must have those good batches from gunworld.. Needless to say all the walking I managed to walk out with a single pmag in FDE for my AR and thats it...

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the admission price being ridiculous!

However, I thought the show was decent. There were some good deals to be had if you looked close enough. Even saw a few new guns from dealers that were priced lower than I could get them off gunbroker. I got an amazing deal on a 16 gauge Wingmaster. Unfotunately, with this nice weather I had to head out to the lake on the way home and well, you know the rest of the story.......

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the show. It was $30 for my wife and me. Lots of ugly plastic guns, junk and just weird crap. Won't go back to a Sooner show. They used to be great. Last couple of years, they have not been.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the show. It was $30 for my wife and me. Lots of ugly plastic guns, junk and just weird crap. Won't go back to a Sooner show. They used to be great. Last couple of years, they have not been.

Why didn't you stop by and say hello to a brother OSA'er?

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK if you need an AR and don't want to get poked for $15 at the show, the Stillwater Wal-Mart has a Colt 6920 in the rack for $1098. Not bad! That was 10 min ago. Also, unlike mine that I lost in a boating disaster just this morning... LOL it does NOT say Sporter. just M4-Carbine 5.56. That is all.... Carry on.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bro was in town today and we considered going to the show. We opted to walk around Sports World instead. I thought about going tomorrow until I read this thread and saw the admission price. Umm, no thanks.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on guys, It is not the promoters fault that the fairgrounds imposed a surcharge on every person that walks thru the door at the show!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom