Two cars found at bottom of Foss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing the lake is low enough that the cars could be seen.

Or someone got their line snagged where the fish finder showed no brush or trees. Then again, random clicking on the monthly charts tells me that the lake hasn't been this low since at least November 1994 (where the charts start).

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, the cars were probably in close proximity to one another, which leads me to speculate that the killer of all the victims was probably the same person, and a local. The 1st took place 55 years ago. Given that the perp was probably in his 20s - he may not even be alive now. But there's no telling how many missing people could be out there in the sediment...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm betting low lake levels.

image-267524574.jpg

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the cars were probably in close proximity to one another, which leads me to speculate that the killer of all the victims was probably the same person, and a local. The 1st took place 55 years ago. Given that the perp was probably in his 20s - he may not even be alive now. But there's no telling how many missing people could be out there in the sediment...

Or just the most conveniently accessible part of the lake.

The first would have had to been after 1961, unless the car was found in one of the river/creek channels.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Or just the most conveniently accessible part of the lake.

The first would have had to been after 1961, unless the car was found in one of the river/creek channels.

Ah, I assumed they were located at the same time. You know, I figure there may be more cars out there. No way I'm pulling my boat to that ghost lake...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's wild, man.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The second vehicle appears to be a 1950s model Chevrolet. It is possibly associated with two men who went missing from Canute in the late 1950s or early 1960s.

That's quite a chronological spread. Not like today when the timeline can be narrowed down to mere hours or even minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom