Two charged for possession of a smuggled full auto ak-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriket1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my it was sawed off and had a "tactical" sling. What the hell does that even mean? This is ridiculous. I mean both those guy's where idiots. But all this assault rifle,assault clips talk is nonsense. And now a tactical sling is somehow an evil feature that makes guns go crazy?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder how many times this exact scenario has occurred...

I had someone who was in Gulf War 1 vet after having a few drinks brag about bringing back "war trophies", a.k.a. battlefield pickups. He claimed he was a plane captain on a carrier he and the a&p mechanic would pull "maintenance" on the fighters fuel cells and would cut out enough foam from each tank to bring back 8 rifles per bird. When they hit the shore after deployment they would pull the weapons from the fuel cells replace the foam and give the rifles to the guys that asked them to smuggle them back for them. They charged 4 rifles per bird, one for the pilot, one for the REO, one for the mechanic, and one for the plane captain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom