U.S. Navy to Name Ship after Gay Activist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a bunch of political ********. The SECNAV needs to be fired for being a complete dumbass!!!! He's a F&*cking IDIOT and a total embarrassment to the Navy and Marines. Semper-Fi.

And there you go. This is ********, and I agree with you 100 percent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if they can do their job, why care?

Look, to some of us, it obviously is an issue. US Naval Ships have traditionally been named for former Presidents, for military heroes, famous historical battles. Not for some gay activist. Name a street in San Francisco for him, fine. But NOT for being gay. How off track this country is getting with all this PC Crap.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
never have. never have claimed to be.

I just hope that our military is strong enough to overcome this.

You're right you don't understand at all. You don't understand that it's politicians like this SECNAV that make these dumbass decisions just to put a little flower in their cap. They don't give a **** about the military. This isn't about naming a ship after a gay man. Gays have been in the military forever. It's about someone that has an agenda and is shoving it down the throats of our military. Our military has hard enough jobs without having to be ****** with by a bunch of politicians with their heads up their asses.

Last edited by a moderator:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, to some of us, it obviously is an issue. US Naval Ships have traditionally been named for former Presidents, for military heroes, famous historical battles. Not for some gay activist. Name a street in San Francisco for him, fine. But NOT for being gay. How off track this country is getting with all this PC Crap.

+1000

Latest posts

Top Bottom