U.S. Tax $ used to rebuild foreign mosques

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow.... you are one of those!!!!!

I'm a realist, and I see the "irrational view" as the popular view in the world of islam. I never saw any local mosques shouting out their anger after 9-11-01.

If you disagree with what I said, you are not one who lives in reality!!!

You must have not watched the news on 9/11. There were many imams and islamic figures standing up for the US on 9/11. Even in Iran.

How many Israelis got together to hold a candelight vigil for the US on 9/11? Zero.

How many Iranian muslims got together to hold a candelight vigil for the US on 9/11? Thousands.

And here in Egypt recently, Muslims offered their bodies as human shields for Christians.
http://www.good.is/post/protesters-are-awesome-egyptians-form-human-shield-to-protect-antiquities/

Come to reality. We have really great beer and bacon here.

There's nothing irrational or inaccurate about the fact that Muslims have attacked and continue to attempt to attack Americans on American soil with very little, if any at all, condemnation from the Muslim community.

There's nothing irrational or inaccurate about the fact that Christians have attacked and continue to attempt to attack Americans on American soil with very little, if any at all, condemnation from the Christian community.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must have not watched the news on 9/11. There were many imams and islamic figures standing up for the US on 9/11. Even in Iran.

How many Israelis got together to hold a candelight vigil for the US on 9/11? Zero.

How many Iranian muslims got together to hold a candelight vigil for the US on 9/11? Thousands.

And here in Egypt recently, Muslims offered their bodies as human shields for Christians.
http://www.good.is/post/protesters-are-awesome-egyptians-form-human-shield-to-protect-antiquities/

Come to reality. We have really great beer and bacon here.

There's nothing irrational or inaccurate about the fact that Christians have attacked and continue to attempt to attack Americans on American soil with very little, if any at all, condemnation from the Christian community.

Nope.... I saw the muslim women doing ther," loo loo loo loo" crap from under their berkas!!!

You might have see the 2 or 3 that were mad, but I saw the thousands cheering......sorry you are wrong!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope.... I saw the muslim women doing ther," loo loo loo loo" crap from under their berkas!!!

You might have see the 2 or 3 that were mad, but I saw the thousands cheering......sorry you are wrong!

Weren't no cheering here.
akamangir.net_wp_content_uploads_2007_09_vigil_tehran2.jpg

If you heard cheering it wasn't coming from the TV.

giving money and tax exemption are not the same thing......not even in the same ballpark!!!!!!!!

We're talking about giving money, not tax exemption.

Latest posts

Top Bottom