Un****ing believable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Nobody hit anybody and nobody said anything. Kyle just made the whole thing up. Made it up to sell a book.
That part doesn't make sense. It's an incredibly minor part of the story--and it revolves around his friend, not himself--so why would he make that up to sell a book?

And for someone who keeps saying he wasn't there, you sure seem to be certain that something didn't happen, when there were witnesses who said it did (as well as those who said it didn't). Hmm...methinks the lady doth protest too much. Maybe you're JV himself?
;)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, My true identity is Jesse Ventura. It's all been an elaborate hoax. I've trolled OSA for low these many years, just so I could make many millions of dollars off a grieving widow. Because when this goes to appeal, all the comments on OSA are going to be right there in the forefront.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't Jesse Ventura in the SEALs during vietnam? It seems the older military guys always talk sh*t about the newer generations, as they lower the standards slightly and more people get in. My stepdad was a ranger during Vietnam and he always talked sh*t about the "kids nowadays who get to wear his Ranger tab" saying that none of them are "real rangers." Not defending him, but perhaps this is what Ventura meant? Raise the standards again and kick out people who don't meet the new(old) standards? I'm not sure.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how everyone is all like "trust the jury" in other case such as Zimmerman trial and now are like "jury is stupid."

Geeze I'm sick of hearing all the cris Kyle kok sucking. Jesse gave him opportunities to drop it and he refused and he lost. Jesse DID NOT sue kyles widow, suit was filed previous to his death and then took on by the estate. And lastly the publisher will pay the money, so y'all are giving money to someone who was not out any money when Jesse spent tons of money contesting a lie, and now everyone is pissed at Jesse for some reason cause he was right and Kyle was proven a liar.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Defense attorney John Borger had told jurors in his own closing argument that the 11 witnesses presented by the defense 'tell a compelling and consistent story' that backed Kyle’s version.

U.S. District Judge Richard Kyle, who is not related to the author, told jurors they weren’t charged with determining whether Ventura was punched, but rather whether he was defamed by the remarks Kyle attributed to him.

Fact is you weren't a juror and neither was I. You're secret decoder ring doesn't work any better than mine. Just because someone tells you they have the real, "real truth" and you're the only one "awake" enough to receive it, doesn't make it so. I always get a kick out of that though so don't let it stop you from telling me about it in the future.

I do know for a one hundred percent fact that when I have a chance to help support a widow of an American veteran, I'm going to do that don't give a single **** whether or not you agree with it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love how everyone is all like "trust the jury" in other case such as Zimmerman trial and now are like "jury is stupid."

Geeze I'm sick of hearing all the cris Kyle kok sucking. Jesse gave him opportunities to drop it and he refused and he lost. Jesse DID NOT sue kyles widow, suit was filed previous to his death and then took on by the estate. And lastly the publisher will pay the money, so y'all are giving money to someone who was not out any money when Jesse spent tons of money contesting a lie, and now everyone is pissed at Jesse for some reason cause he was right and Kyle was proven a liar.

Sounds like you're doing the exact same thing, for JV. The jury decision was not unanimous, so obviously there was some level of doubt. One is dead, the other isn't. I have no idea whether it was a lie or not, so I choose to believe neither one of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom