University of Texas to Treat Masculinity as a 'Mental Health' Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will Feminism also be treated as a mental disease as well? It certainly reeks of extremism and often leads to depression, unhappiness, an inability to form normal long-term relationships, etc.

Mmmm...I don't know.

We had a couple of guests in a motorhome here at the RV park about a week or so ago. Both were wearing dresses, but one definitely didn't look like a woman, other than having long hair and the dress.

Maybe he heard of this story and was trying to get ahead of it. I didn't look to see if they had Texas license plates.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna blame it on the fact that every time I turn around anymore I'm banging myself up -- and NOT in a good way :bah: -- JHFC I have turned into a surgery looking for a place to happen. :faint:Tell ya what's fixing to happen. I'm fixing to just stop going to doctors altogether and just sit on the patio and drink and pet my dogs. :disappoin:werd:

I think you should wrap yourself in bubble wrap before you start. (and sell video on the internet)

:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom