Unmarked police cars in Tulsa…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap dude. **** happens. Are you a liberal cop trapped in Oklahoma
There was an enormous amount of sarcasm in that post. Something I do often. If you look at some of my other posts, I have a bit of a thing with playing devils advocate as well. Welcome to the forum. With a second post like that you'll fit right in with a few guys here.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the point he was trying to make is people don't know if it's an actual Leo or some gang bangers who got a light bar off ebay and are carjacking people for example lol
Can always call 911 and ask if it is real officer or tell 911 you will stop at nearest law enforcement center

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was an enormous amount of sarcasm in that post. Something I do often. If you look at some of my other posts, I have a bit of a thing with playing devils advocate as well. Welcome to the forum. With a second post like that you'll fit right in with a few guys here.
You definitely play devils advocate a lot. And as much as it irritates me it makes me think in an alternative way which is probably good if I’m being honest. Look at me, getting all emotional over here
The Miz Reaction GIF by WWE

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Understand, I don't owe you answers or a debate on the topic. If you feel enforcing the law requires you to act like a predator to get the job done; then there is a significant lapse in your training and/or ethics. I would recommend reaching out to your supervisor or union rep for more resources, training or alternate employment.
I suppose one could also say what you said in a different way - If you feel that obeying the law requires a marked police car, then there is a significant lapse in your raising by your parents. I would recommend reaching out to your moral and ethics locker to reevaluate whether you're living your life honestly 😂

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
it does !!! when a cop comes up for a promotion or pay raise they look at the number of arrests ,,felony or misdemeanor,,,and other factors ,,so yes the more ARRESTS the more pay and higher rank the cop gets !!thats why the cops dont mind doing traffic stops MORE ARRESTS!!! MORE ARRESTS!!!! MORE ARRESTS !!!!
I hated traffic. Give me a good burglary any time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom