Unmarked police cars in Tulsa…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEB2021

Marksman
Reaction score
More gubamint is not the answer, stupid people gonna stupid no matter how much authority is around. Don't need any more cameras to track every move.
Traffic cameras aren't a means to track every move, I'd say it would be a rather strong deterrent to the previously mentioned traffic violations. There was someone who sped up to run a red light on my way home from work and my thought was if there was a known camera or even a sign there then that wouldn't have happened. By all means be against "more government" but if something as small as that helps keep the public safe then I'd gladly have my taxes go to support it than some of the other things they currently go to

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Traffic cameras aren't a means to track every move, I'd say it would be a rather strong deterrent to the previously mentioned traffic violations. There was someone who sped up to run a red light on my way home from work and my thought was if there was a known camera or even a sign there then that wouldn't have happened. By all means be against "more government" but if something as small as that helps keep the public safe then I'd gladly have my taxes go to support it than some of the other things they currently go to
Seattle has lots of traffic cameras. Just sayin... :thumb:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So when did a topic about driving safety turn to moving to another city where the driving is statistically better? Did I miss the transition or did we move to a new topic?
I’m saying if you want to live in a liberal nanny state, you should move to one that’s already what you want, not ruin this state. :(

NEB2021

Marksman
Reaction score
I’m saying if you want to live in a liberal nanny state, you should move to one that’s already what you want, not ruin this state. :(
What's your definition of a liberal nanny state and also a state that's ruined? Last I checked we weren't topping any of the statistics in a positive way.

And also
What was it a wise man once said about security and freedom and getting neither?
What was it a wise man once said about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?
You might also read into that statement a little more because the letter in which the quote came from was asking for someone to be taxed to help in a war. So while yes, taken out of direct context it's a great quote about civil liberties but we can do that with anything anyone says.

Latest posts

Top Bottom