Using legal pot on own time fireable offense - Colorado Court Ruling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://newsok.com/colorado-workers-...-pot-off-duty-court-rules/article/feed/851886

Wow, this country is full of control freaks...I am against people using drugs or abusing alcohol but as long as they are not hurting anyone or impaired at work I just don't see how you can do this if it is a LEGAL activity? This is one of those cases where I'm against the behavior but support the freedom...it is just a plant. What's next, if you own guns at home you can be fired?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's still illegal at the Federal level, remember.

I guess since the feds not enforcing that against Colorado I figure Colorado should not against it's people...good point though; I saw it in the article but still some perspective for the discussion for those who might not click the link

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the is the reason why the Feds are not enforcing it?

View attachment 48540

Nope...he claimed he was going to back off when he took office, but that was a baldfaced lie. Raids were up under his administration. Although it does appear he has backed off since it has become legal period(not just for medical reasons). DEA, ATF, etc. would raid a shop/dispensary, take all the product and profit and close it down, most times without even making an arrest. It was their own little piggy bank for quite some time.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the is the reason why the Feds are not enforcing it?

View attachment 48540

Barack-Obama-and-Sohale-S-011.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom