Waco incident 4-19-93

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If no one had been killed during he original raid, the ATF and FBI would have had more latitude. But, after 4 federal agents were killed in an ambush, while executing a lawful warrant, they had no choice but to lay siege. The parents chose to have their kids live with an apocalyptic preacher. Many of those parents chose to ambush and kill federal agents. Those parents chose to stay in the compound even as Koresh was making preparations for a Jim Jones end. Your assertion that the FBI killed those kids is an egregious example of begging the question. While I have zero doubt that you're not capable of being anything even remotely resembling objective regarding the events of April, 11th 1993 there is plenty of evidence that the FBI is not solely to blame for the fire.

Are you referring to the crime scene they bulldozed before anyone else could see it?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep... words mean things. Having a piece of paper and a gov't paycheck doesn't make blowing a hole in someone's door and entering their property without permission not an invasion. You can claim it's a justified invasion... you can claim that the property owners shouldn't have resisted it... but it doesn't change the nature of the act, or the way many people will respond to it.

Those considerations are mostly moot from my perspective when it comes to the no-knock warrant thing. The Waco event aside, I am not going to stop and ask the intentions of anyone who kicks down my door when he's wearing a black ski mask and holding a submachine gun.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waco should have been called off when the informant relayed their cover had been blown and the Davidians had an hour to get ready for the raid.

Ruby Ridge is an entirely different shitshow. Everyone remembers why that investigation was started, right? Overkill much?

It doesn't excuse any wrongs committed by Weaver or the Davidians to point out the the federal response only made things much worse than they needed to be. Weaver didn't need to be served at all. The risk was too high for a stupid charge. He wouldn't be a millionaire if that wasn't true.

As far as minding their own business, well the Weavers and the Davidians both did that better than these fatass, valor-stealing, YouTube Patriot, Joe Smith worshiping Captain Moron(i) fawktards bringing undue hassle to a tiny place in Oregon right now. Where's the federal overkill when you need it? It'd be better applied there so public land can be reopened to the fawking public and Burns can go back to normal. Dead serious about that.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you referring to the crime scene they bulldozed before anyone else could see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_on_the_Turn

If no one had been killed during he original raid, the ATF and FBI would have had more latitude. But, after 4 federal agents were killed in an ambush, while executing a lawful warrant, they had no choice but to lay siege. The parents chose to have their kids live with an apocalyptic preacher. Many of those parents chose to ambush and kill federal agents. Those parents chose to stay in the compound even as Koresh was making preparations for a Jim Jones end. Your assertion that the FBI killed those kids is an egregious example of begging the question. While I have zero doubt that you're not capable of being anything even remotely resembling objective regarding the events of April, 11th 1993 there is plenty of evidence that the FBI is not solely to blame for the fire.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by Ace_on_the_Turn

Dennis, why do you feel the above post was necessary? There is only one reason I can think of, but even you can't be that big of tool. Can you?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're just not gonna agree on this MM. When someone, anyone, breaks into my home, they are an invader. They may or may not have the blessings of the state, but they are an invader.
TK, you're most assuredly correct, we're not gonna agree. If, though, like Mr. Koresh, you decide to publicly let it be known that you are having sex with multiple under-aged females, you can be sure someone you probably won't like is gonna come callin'.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been too busy working to reply back since I started this thread.
I'm glad I could bring two ends of the spectrum together. Ace and mouse can maybe get together for a beer

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TK, you're most assuredly correct, we're not gonna agree. If, though, like Mr. Koresh, you decide to publicly let it be known that you are having sex with multiple under-aged females, you can be sure someone you probably won't like is gonna come callin'.

Who's gonna come callin'? Whether it was admitted, suspected or proven, it has nothing to do with federal agents serving a warrant. The fed's had no jurisdiction on that crime or allegations, nor did their warrant have anything to do with that.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's gonna come callin'? Whether it was admitted, suspected or proven, it has nothing to do with federal agents serving a warrant. The fed's had no jurisdiction on that crime or allegations, nor did their warrant have anything to do with that.
Of course not. Maybe the Feds weren't even there. The Illuminata was probably behind it all. Geeez....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been too busy working to reply back since I started this thread.
I'm glad I could bring two ends of the spectrum together. Ace and mouse can maybe get together for a beer

That's a good deed. Statists from both ends of the spectrum can get along fine, once they realize they're both worshipping the same idol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom