Wagoner County Sheriff Statement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the past Sheriff elections generally went a bit under the radar, especially in the larger metro areas where the city police are more visable. Hopefully now people will pay more attention. And with our new PAC maybe we can help make a difference too.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sheriff Glanz nor Cheif Jordan will never ever ever side with the general public. Both would confiscate everyone's weapons right now if they could pull it off.

I know a few of the Tulsa county deputies, 2 of them told me they would quit their jobs before they would try to confiscate any weapons. They said they weren't that stupid to try!
Maybe glanz or jordan would like to do it themselves?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the time comes, it won't be confiscating weapons. It'll be disarming criminals. The police will be eager to bust your law breaking behind. Superiors and politicians will give them medals and tell them what a great job they've done for their communities.

They'll just make what you're doing a felony. How many of you believe felons should have guns?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the meat of it:

"There's nothing I see that requires us to enforce an executive order."

So he understands that B.O.'s E.O.s have nothing to do with his responsibilies as Sheriff.

He is not going to do something that isn't required of him. He's going way out on a limb here.
It takes a hell of a lot of political courage to do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom