Walmart shotgun ammo availability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P5X

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys -

Can anyone chime in on the availability of 100 round birdshot bulk packs at WalMart in the OKC area? Is this still a thing?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The one at danforth and Santa Fe in edmond still gets them. They sell pretty quick and then the shelf is bare for weeks.
If you’re looking for some, put a WTB ad in the classifieds.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn’t that the truth. The days of 22-23 buck bulk packs are gone.
The Winchester silver and red boxes were $16 not terribly long ago. Shoot, it’s not just inflation, it’s hard to manufacture anything for cheap anymore. Can you imagine .02/3 .22 ammo, I don’t know how you would do it, even with bulk.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guymon Walmart seems to keep a ton of shotgun shells in stock. They even had some mini 12gauge shells.

Dang, I need to find a few boxes of mini 12 gauge shells. I haven’t seen them on a Walmart shelf in a LONG time, but then again, I go to the stores in the Tulsa area. Where the neck beards roost.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I need to find a few boxes of mini 12 gauge shells. I haven’t seen them on a Walmart shelf in a LONG time, but then again, I go to the stores in the Tulsa area. Where the neck beards roost.
I’ve seen them at WM and academy in the last couple months. Always a single box though.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you shoot them in if I may ask and I’m guessing you find them effective, capacity works if the weapon platform does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom