Wanenmacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be going up sat evening stay the night and get there early Sunday. I think I look forward to this every year more than all holidays and sometimes more than seeing my girlfriend who lives three hours away. I always get my tickets early and make a prioritized list of what caliber and model I'm looking for and then strike out with the list. This year an old .257 Roberts or .35 whelen will hopefully get to come join my safe. Unless it's a sendero in my favorite caliber. But hey you never know what will turn up. YOU WON'T KNOW IF YOU DON'T GO !!! happy hunting to everyone in attendance.

dont let her see this!

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok...dumb question: I've bought my advanced tickets (because of the huge lines in the pics)...do we just skip the line and walk up to the door? Is there a different entrance?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok...dumb question: I've bought my advanced tickets (because of the huge lines in the pics)...do we just skip the line and walk up to the door? Is there a different entrance?

The long line is for the ticket seller windows. You just walk past those unfortunate, unprepared souls and go to the ticket taker line. If you're taking firearms to sell at the show, then be ready for the deputies to inspect them and zip-tie the actions. They may also want to inspect the contents of any backpacks or fanny packs you have.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im going.....we should have a secret meeting place or a secret handshake

lolz, ya, i had a good random phrase cooked up the other day, but poof, now its gone.

i am so freaking psyched!!!! i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!! the ratio of guns to beany babies is awesome. or rather, the since there is so much of each you can run past em and find the guns again pretty quick.

cant wait to go mess with the atf. thats always fun. last time, i was yankin their chain aboot the saiga 12 ban....good times!!!

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

are they any cheapre? i usually join our local anti gun progun organization at teh nov show... so i think i get t o go to the head of the class

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
are they any cheapre? i usually join our local anti gun progun organization at teh nov show... so i think i get t o go to the head of the class

No, they're the same price whether advance or at the ticket window. You just save yourself the time spent waiting in line.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any vendors on here bringing any Nagant revolvers to sell? My friend and I are going to be buying some at the show and if a site member is selling some I'd rather buy from you guys(assuming the price is competive). If no one is, anyone know who usually has the best deals on them at the show?

Latest posts

Top Bottom