Wanenmacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am going tomorrow and will be wearing a gray under-armor hoody that says USA shooting. i also plan on taping a piece of paper to my front and back that says "OSA been"

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sales tax is 9.5% (I think?), and yes, you can expect to pay that. The city in all its infinite wisdom twisted the arms of the Expo owners to make the vendors charge sales tax, starting a few years ago.

Sales tax at the Fairgrounds I believe is 5.5% - for whatever reason, it's different than the local Tulsa sales tax.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need to pick up my Powder Valley order . That's my last stop . Orders must be received by noon Nov 9th

Hard to beat No Haz Mat , No tax , No shipping . Cash only[/QUOT

Amen brother! My buddy at work told me about this concept last spring, but I wasmt reloading then. Now I am, and am psyched!

Works like a champ! I didn't order anything this time, but likely will next April.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i am going tomorrow and will be wearing a gray under-armor hoody that says USA shooting. i also plan on taping a piece of paper to my front and back that says "OSA been"
I wore my sticky note today, BUT... I didn't see anyone else wearing one, Not even the OSA'ers that I know. I will be wearing it again tomorrow!!

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be wearing this against the wife advice ...
i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_Taurus037.jpg
i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_Taurus038.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom